What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until August 17, 2018
How High Efficiency Filtration Systems Reduce Unplanned Facility Maintenance & Shutdown Costs
Scientific studies have shown that fine particles are the adherent contaminants fouling the water loop and process cooling system.
Manufacturing facilities are routinely reviewing their system's water quality and treatment levels to prevent early and rapid corrosion, scale and biological growth; leading to unplanned facility maintenance or shutdown and possible product failure. With time, these fine particles will have an impact on your manufacturing costs, operating costs and production losses, while diminishing the quality of your final product. Listen to our process cooling expert as he explores how you can reduce your total operating/maintenance costs while achieving your water reuse and sustainability objectives. Protect your facility, your investments and your bottom line!
Primary Discussion Topics / Agenda
- Understanding suspended solids and their impact on your process
- 5 key trends in process cooling applications
- Review of available water filtration systems & technologies
- How to overcome drought with water filtration
- Maximizing ROI: Experience high efficiency process cooling while decreasing operational costs!
- Two Case Studies: How a paper manufacturer & food processing facility improved their bottom line.