ChillerNet, Atlanta, has developed a web-based solution providing near-real-time two-way communications, diagnostics and alerting technology. Chillers equipped with a ModBus interface can notify internal staff, representatives, third-party service contractors or customers of abnormal operating conditions, whether for one chiller or an entire system, simply by using a web browser and the Internet.
Advance predictive failure capability, user-definable setup and publish-and-subscribe alerting technology lessen the chances of downtime, and let personnel monitor and control remote chillers from the web.
The new program, which provides worldwide accessibility, lets users:
- View operation, performance, alarms and analog values in near-real time.
- Change any read/write port in real
time, change setpoints, reset alarms and enable functions.
- Subscribe to chillers, alarms and analog value changes, and know about changing conditions.
- Receive email alerts automatically.
- View real-time flash graphs of performance activity and trends over time.
- View logs of set and cleared alarms and switches.
- Set up security levels for users.
To learn more about ChillerNet, go to www.chillernet.com or call (404) 231-0720.
Report Abusive Comment