- Refrigeration in the food industry.
- World-class refrigeration designs.
- International technical developments.
- Refrigeration and controlled atmosphere.
- Turbine inlet cooling projects using ammonia.
- New uses and applications for ammonia.
- Chilling and freezing.
The 24th annual meeting and conference, scheduled for March 17-20, 2002 in Kansas City, Mo., also seeks abstracts representing a more personal tone, such as incredible challenges, clever ideas, end-user perspectives and large-project studies. In addition, IIAR welcomes Spanish-language abstracts to be considered for presentation at the conference and/or at regional meetings outside the United States.
E-mail a 150- to 200-word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to IIAR 2002 Tech Program, 1110 N. Glebe Rd., Arlington, VA 22201.