Acme Cryogenics Inc., Lehigh Valley, Pa., has created Acme Electrical Controls Div., a full-service electrical shop that designs, manufactures and repairs electric/pneumatic control systems for gas and liquid applications. Although electrical products have been a part of Acme's offerings, recent growth in programmable logic controller (PLC) technology deemed it necessary to expand product and service options.
Because less than one hundred U.S. organizations hold Acme's specific UL listing, customers can benefit from the universal compatibility its products offer.
The new division manufactures the following standard products:
- UL-listed and CSA-certified explosionproof control panels with Type "Z" purge for Class I, Division 2, Group A, B, C and D hazardous areas.
- Programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- UL-listed and CSA-certified industrial control panels.
- Control, alarm and analyzer panels (electric or pneumatic).
- Remote and stationary alarm boxes.
- Indicating pressure switches.
The company also offers custom solutions for gas and liquid applications.