Revised Ammonia Refrigerating Standard Approved
All requirements specified by the revised standard are written in mandatory code language. Changes include:
- Flammability limits.
- Positive-displacement compressor relief protection.
- Isolation procedures for pressure-relief piping.
- Relief requirement exceptions.
- Hydrostatic relief requirements.
- Pressure testing requirements.
- Safety and testing for valves and controls.
The new standard is available by calling (703) 312-4200 or via IIAR's online publications store at www.iiar.org.