- Beacon II system overview with actual component samples.
- Basic Beacon II system installation recommendations, including proper settings and how to change factory settings.
- Proper piping precautions and other safety measures.
- Proper wiring examples with hands-on training.
- Communication alternatives and options.
- Diagnostic capabilities with hands-on trainer exercises.
- Troubleshooting tips and suggestions.
Training sessions are limited to 30 participants. Materials, break beverages and lunch are provided for a non-refundable $105 registration fee. Registration forms are available through dealers and at www.heatcraftrpd.com or call (770) 465-5600.
Heatcraft Beacon II Training Schedule
City Seminar Deadline
Dallas February 22 February 1
Houston February 24 February 3
Chicago March 22 March 1
Milwaukee March 24 March 3
Edison, N.J. April 19 March 29
Baltimore April 21 March 31