News briefs on industrial process cooling equipment suppliers

New York Blower Co., Willowbrook, Ill., introduced its "All-Products Catalog," a 12-page brochure showing its complete line of industrial fans and blowers along with steam heating products. Charts assist in matching application requirements to fan capabilities by presenting flow and pressure ranges and temperature limits by specific product line. Product categories include air-handling/axial, air-handling/centrifugal, dust/material-handling, fiberglass-reinforced-plastic, roof ventilators, process and fan components, custom products and heating products. To request a copy, call (630) 794-5700 or visit www.nyb.com.

Huntsman, a heat transfer fluid manufacturer, has moved to 10003 Woodloch Forest Dr., The Woodlands, Texas, 77380; (281) 719-4303; www.huntsman.com.

Megola Inc., Corunna, Ontario, a provider of products and services for physical water treatment, microbiological control, wastewater treatment and air purification, has made payments toward acquiring a majority interest in Megola GmbH, Germany, the manufacturer and owner of the ScaleGuard technology. GmbH is not the parent company of Megola Inc.; however, both companies will work together. Megola Inc. will own 70 percent of Megola GmbH, with the remaining 30 percent held by the founders of the German company. Megola GmbH will continue to act as the research and development arm of Megola Inc., developing new technologies and products. Megola expects this acquisition to be finalized later this quarter but has already switched the assembly of the ScaleGuard systems to China.