Aquatech Expands Industrial Focus
January 5, 2009
Hosted by the Association of Water Quality, Aquatech USA is scheduled for March 17 through 21 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill., a few miles west of Chicago close to O'Hare International Airport.
The trade show offers the following:
- The popular "industrial speed dating" event. Introduced
last year, this networking forum provides companies involved in industrial
water treatment an opportunity to demonstrate installation and service,
consulting or manufacturing/supplier capabilities.
- A new industrial pavilion on the tradeshow floor.
- An "industrial park" for educational training and sponsor-company
- Business education sessions to help attendees increase sales in a
- Two post-show networking receptions.
Among the programs in the industrial water applications track are sessions looking at boiler and cooling tower water treatment, pumping system optimization, chlorine and chloramine removal with activated carbon, testing techniques for Legionella, design pitfalls in pharmaceutical systems, PEX pipe joining, and reducing the environmental footprint of filtration systems.
For more information, contact Aquatech at www.wqa-aquatech.com or call (630) 505-0160.