Pump System Efficiency Is Focus of Audio Webcasts
December 9, 2008
Two complimentary audio web briefings on how "Pump Systems Performance Impacts Multiple Bottom Lines" are being offered by Pump Systems Matter and the U.S. Department of Energy's Industrial Technologies Program. As the organizers note, with volatile economic conditions, finding ways to save money and improve operations is more important than ever. Participants will learn how energy savings and additional financial benefits can be realized through pump systems optimization.
According to studies by the U.S. Department of Energy:
- Nearly 25 percent of industrial electricity demand comes
from industrial motor systems.
- More than 50 percent of pump life cycle costs result from energy and
- Less than 15 percent of pump life cycle costs are initial purchase
- Energy savings of 20 percent or more are possible with systems optimization.
- Friday, December 12, 2008, at 11 a.m. EST
- Monday, January 19, 2009, at 11 a.m. EST