- "The Push for Energy Efficiency in Pumping Systems," by Douglas Kaempf, program manager, Industrial Technologies Program, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy at the U.S. Department of Energy.
- "Energy Efficiency at Dow Chemical," by Bill Behr, site energy conservation leader at Dow Chemical Co.
- "Driving Down Energy Costs," by Steve Schultz, corporate energy manager, 3M Corp.
- "Variable Speed Pumping for a District Cooling System," by Rex Noble Jr., P.E., engineering supervisor, FPL Services LLC.
- "Energy Conservation at Eastman Kodak," by Raul Santiago, energy manager, Eastman Kodak.
Pump Presentations on the Web
January 20, 2009
Five pumping system presentations delivered at the 2008 Hydraulic Institute's annual meeting now are available online at www.pumps.org and www.pumpsystemsmatter.org. Among the presentations are: