Cottonwood Filter Screens are specifically engineered for use on condenser coils, cooling towers, dry coolers, rooftop units, air handlers/louvers and are the best way to prevent fouling of your mechanical equipment. Unlike window screen, bug screen, shade screen and conventional air filters (roll media, pleated filters and electrostatic filters, etc.) that are designed for internal use, Cottonwood Filter Screens mount to the outside of your equipment, stopping airborne debris at its point of entry and where it is easily seen and quickly removed using a broom, brush, shop vacuum or by simply rinsing with a garden hose. Filters never need to be removed for cleaning and even the rain will rinse them off. When equipped with the patented hail guard framing system, filter screens will even protect coils from hail damage.
Green Up HVAC Equipment and MaintenanceAir Intake Filters are environmentally friendly, highly durable and can provide up to 15+ years of service; furthermore, they are engineered to be nearly invisible to the airflow on your equipment with exceptionally low impact on static pressure (static pressure drop is less than 1/10" w.g. at 600 fpm air velocity and declines precipitously with a decrease in air velocity). Air Intake Filters will transform your maintenance process by eliminating the use of pressure washers and harmful cleaning chemicals. For those seeking LEED Credits, Cottonwood Filter Screens are a budget friendly way to earn credits in multiple categories.
Coil Filter Screens and Hail Guard Protection
- Keeps debris out of coils all season long.
- Reduces maintenance time by up to 75%.
- Protects coils from hail damage when used with the patented hail
guard framing system. Improves airflow compared to expanded steel louvered hail
- Optimizes operational efficiency by reducing equipment run time and
energy consumption and prevents high head temperatures caused by dirty coils.
- Dramatically reduces repairs, downtime and lost productivity due to fouling.
Cooling Tower Filter Screens
- Reduce bio-loading - water stays clean helping avoid
bacteria proliferation including Legionella.
- Reduce water treatment chemical use by up to 50%, while reducing
human exposure and environmental impact.
- Prevents plugging of fill, strainers, blow-down valves and heat
exchangers so equipment runs efficiently and for shorter periods of time thus
reducing energy use.
- Reduces algae growth by diffusing sunlight, which supports photosynthesis, reducing algae fighting chemical use.
Air Handling Unit/Louver Filter Screens
- Increase internal filter life up to 60% while
significantly reducing consumable filter cost.
- Reduce filter changes and maintenance time.
- Improves IAQ by preventing premature fouling of internal filters,
enabling them to perform to full specification.
- Protects damper / louver actuators.
- Reduces land-fill contribution and bio-hazard handling costs.
Contact The Newway Company dba/Air Solution Company for more information and to locate a distributor nearest you. Call (513) 860-9784 or (248) 676-9418 or visit their web site at www.airsolutioncompany.com.