No matter if you are demanding performance of your process cool water system or if your business is comfort cooling, what you never want to run into is unplanned downtime. Here are some ideas to consider when you are changing your old cooling towers to this new trend of efficient and reliable Fiberglass Unitized Cooling Towers.
Advantages of FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester)
- Heavy duty structurally durable construction.
- Chemical and weather resistance.
- Light weight.
- Expansion / contraction stability.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Zero maintenance required.
- Easy to repair if accidentally damaged.
- Did your old tower just rust away?
- Did you have to replace the expensive gear box, or have noisy belts
that had to be constantly replaced?
- Did the seams leak?
- Did it turn into an unsightly tower with rust stain running down the
- Did you have to clean the hot water sump?
FRP is non-corrosive, strong, lightweight, maintenance free, and economically. Per unit weight, FRP is among the strongest commercial materials available.
Reymsa Cooling Towers
(972) 853-8812 or (908) 548-0703