Unique Solution for Online Biofilm and Fouling Monitoring
October 1, 2009
Neosens, pioneer in water and industrial liquids quality monitoring solutions, launches the FS-1000 probe, a stand-alone plug-and-play solution providing more precise results even in harsh environments, and detecting fouling (biofilm and scale) from only few microns.
A number of new key features and improvements have been introduced to meet the most challenging industrial requirements:
- For Legionella risk-assessment.
- For increasing production up-time.
- For monitoring and optimizing CIP procedure.
- For chemical discharges optimization.
- For preventive maintenance and improving industrial process effectiveness.
- For extending life of industrial equipment (exchangers).
FS-1000 Series is an integrated double 4 to 20 mA analog output probe with industrial standard fittings, which allows the probe to be stand-alone and to send results directly to the industrial control room. Made of stainless steel (316L), its robust design allows the sensor and probe to work up to 150°C and 30 bars (300°F, 430 psi) and tolerates harsh chemical conditions. An ATEX (Ex II) model is also available (oil and gas or petrochemicals).
For more information:
Tel.: +33(0)5 61 75 62 47