- Where should I install the probe for the best measurement?
- What is the maximum flow rate the sensor can withstand?
- What is the response time of the sensor?
- Can the sensor measure percent water by volume in oil?
- What does the water activity (aw) output indicate?
- What is the benefit of measuring aw versus ppm?
- Does the sensor need to be programmed or calibrated to each specific fluid you are using?
- In which fluids can the sensor be used?
Tips for Measuring, Monitoring Moisture in Water
September 9, 2010
In a white paper offered on its website, Vaisala Inc., Woburn, Mass., answers frequently asked questions about measuring moisture in oil. The technical paper answers questions such as: