- It attacks and destroys both free
pathogens and the biofilm. It prevents and removes biofilm formations.
- It has a far more effective disinfecting action
than identical concentrations of chlorine and is independent from pH in the 4
pH to 10 pH range.
- has a greater sustained-release effect for
- does not form selective effects such as toxic
chloramines or haloforms (THM) and does not affect the smell or taste of the
- It has considerably less environmental impact compared to other treatment options.
Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) presents a safe, effective water treatment option. Advantages include:
Report Abusive Comment