You or others in your facility who may use ammonia refrigeration systems know they play a crucial role in cooling processes and in facility cooling systems. Operators and engineers working with the toxic chemical must know how to operate and maintain their equipment for reliability and efficiency, all the while keeping an eye on safety. Fill your knowledge gaps November 3, at 2 p.m. ET, with a free one-hour tightly focused ammonia-safety webinar, "Handling Ammonia Systems Safely."
At the session, you will learn:
- What ammonia first aid demands, both the old and new
- Why the published lower explosive limit may not be correct for
- Whether ammonia rises, hovers or falls during a release. Maybe you
think you know, but are you sure?
- The four most common misunderstandings about ammonia
- Why trapped liquid is so dangerous.
- The application and misapplication of ammonia detectors.
- When, during a release, you should entirely shut down your system or leave part of it running.
You will have time to ask Sherrill your questions and get his answers - live. As an ammonia system user, building engineer or maintenance engineer, you will learn about "gotchas" and other practical information that could save your life, your equipment or your facility.
There is no cost to register and attend. We will archive the webinar on www.process-cooling.com, so register even if you aren't able to attend on November 3, and you'll be able to watch the webinar on-demand.