- Process Hazard Analysis for Ammonia
Refrigeration Systems, September 13 to 15.
- Design of NH3 Refrigeration
Systems for Peak Performance and Efficiency, September 19 to 23.
- Introduction to Ammonia Refrigeration Systems,
October 19 to 21.
- Principles and Practices of Mechanical Integrity,
November 2 to 4.
- Intermediate Ammonia Refrigeration Systems,
December 7 to 9.
- Process Safety Management Audits for Compliance and
Continuous Safety Improvement, January 25 to 27, 2012.
- Energy Efficiency Improvement Strategies for Ammonia Refrigeration Systems, February 8 to 10, 2012.
Ammonia Classes Set for Fall, Winter
Sign up now for fall 2011 and winter 2012 ammonia courses from the Industrial Refrigeration Consortium. All classes are held in Madison, Wis., the IRC’s home. Here is the schedule: