Chem Show Online is the name of a new suite of digital tools designed to help chemical processing industry professionals maximize their experience with the 2011 Chem Show, which will be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City, November 1-3.
By clicking on one of five icons, visitors to the show’s website can:
- Search for exhibitors by name or alphabetically to see where they are located on the show floor, to get contact information or to link to their websites.
- Search products by category, subcategory or by company name.
- Access an interactive floor plan that identifies exhibitors’ booths when scrolled over and provides contact information and web links.
- Research featured exhibitors and link to their websites or view videos they post.
- Create a customized show planner. This tool allows all registered attendees to create a personal roadmap. Visitors can make appointments with exhibitors, add events to a calendar, save exhibitors’ contact names, keep track of educational session times and locations, and connect with people before, during and after the event.
In addition to the activity on the show floor, the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) is developing a solutions-focused conference program to be held during the Chem Show. The three-day program will address a range of topics such as nanotechnology or powder and bulk processing.