AWT, based in Rockville, Md., offers technical webinars that provide essential educational information for all water treatment users, no matter the stage in their career. Both AWT members and nonmembers can access the training for continuing education credits, for a fee. Currently the archive contains 15 sessions.
Each webinar qualifies for 0.333 CEUs toward the Certified Water Technologist recertification, and the entire 15-webinar series qualifies for five CEUs toward recertification. The webinar topics are:
- Basic chemistry and cooling water.
- Basic pretreatment, boiler equipment and treatment.
- Boiler plant survey and calculations.
- Boiler water external treatment and equipment.
- Boiler water testing.
- Chelant chemistry for the prevention of scale.
- Cooling plant survey and calculations.
- Cooling water chemistry corrosion and scale.
- Cooling water microbiology and biofilms.
- Cooling water testing.
- Feedwater and tray deaeration.
- Regulatory and safety issues.
- Water chemistry.
- Water softening, resin and pretreatment.
- The AWT audio technical reference and training manual.
Report Abusive Comment