A seminar that will discuss the proper methods to design and maintain an effective cooling water management program will be hosted by U.S. Water Services, Plymouth, Minn., on March 28.
Presented via classroom presentations and hands-on exercises, the seminar is geared toward operations and engineering staff. Topics to be discussed include:
- Improving system efficiency with tower and loop filtration.
- An overview of MSDS and regulation changes.
- Dealing with discharge and conductivity limits.
- Cooling tower startup.
- Boiler lay-up.
- The proposed ASHRAE standard 188P.
- Automation technologies and their impact on efficiency.
For participants not able to attend, podcasts will be available following the seminar. Visit www.uswaterservices.com for additional information.
Report Abusive Comment