The CD Version 3.1, the latest offering of ANSI/HI standards, has been released on compact disc by the Hydraulic Institute, Parsippany, N.J. An update of an earlier CD offering, the new release contains a full set of all 31 current standards.
Included are four updated standards and one new standard:
• Controlled-Volume Metering Pumps for Test (ANSI/HI 7.6).
• Intake Design for Rotodynamic Pumps (ANSI/HI 9.8).
• Rotodynamic Pumps Guideline for NPSH Margin (ANSI/HI 9.6.1).
• Rotodynamic (Centrifugal and Vertical) Pumps – Guideline for Allowable Operating Region (ANSI/HI 9.6.3).
• Rotodynamic Submersible Pumps for Hydraulic Performance, Hydrostatic Pressure, Mechanical, and Electrical Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 11.6).
Features of the new version include searchable PDF files, hypertext links from indexes to each standard/section/page, bookmarks and annotations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.