A new microsite focused on advanced cryogenic technologies is designed to help the chemical, pharmaceutical and life science industries identify solutions to various low-temperature process challenges using technologies from Air Products, Allentown, Pa.
Air Products’ liquid nitrogen solutions microsite ― located at www.airproducts.com/n2solutions ― provides information about the company’s cryogenic cooling technologies, including:
- PolarFit reaction cooling for fast, precise cooling of advanced synthesis reactions.
- PolarFit grinding and milling technologies for ultra-fine particles production.
- PolarFit process cooling technologies, which include custom cooling solutions.
- Cryo-Condap solvent recovery, which enables economic recovery and abatement of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Cryogenic cooling for lyophilization.
- Cryopreservation technologies that provide a low temperature environment to preserve and store biological samples.
Liquid nitrogen is part of a range of industrial gases offered by Air Products.