If you have assessed all available chillers and still cannot find one that meets the specifications, consider looking into a custom solution. Have the following in mind when discussing custom requirements with a manufacturer:
• Cooling capacity at specific temperature(s).
• Temperature range.
• Integrated heater ― capacity requirements.
• Control electronics ― basic or advanced with programmability.
• External temperature control/monitoring ― RTD or thermocouple.
• Pump requirements ― flow rate, pressure capacity.
• Air- or water-cooled condenser.
• Inline filtration.
• External communication requirements.
Related: Keys to Selecting a Winning Chiller