If you would prefer to watch your news rather than read it, you are in luck. Beginning in March, Process Cooling will produce and publish a monthly video news update available for viewing on www.process-cooling.com and via our YouTube Channel.
In the inaugural edition, you can learn about:
- The annual conference and exposition organized by the International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration, which will be held on March 23-26 in Nashville. Among the events are free ammonia safety training program presented by the Ammonia Safety Training Institute and IIAR.
- How to enter the fifth annual EnVisioneer of the Year award competition from Danfoss.
- A new Massachusetts chapter for the Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association (RETA).
- A testing services agreement between Jana Laboratories and the Water Quality Association to test water distribution products for conformance to NSF/ANSI Standard 14: Plastic Piping System Components and Related Materials.
- Co-branded training programs from pumps advocacy group Hydraulic Institute and pump manufacturer Grundfos USA.
- “Heat Transfer Fluid Properties: Analysis and System Maintenance,” a one hour free webinar from Process Heating magazine, which will help you learn what you need to know about heat transfer fluids and how what you don't know can hurt you.