SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association is accepting presentation and speaker proposals for its educational program on advanced technologies and pressing business issues that will take place during the NPE 2015 international plastics exposition.
Proposals must be posted at www.npe.org/call-papers by May 1. The conference sessions will take place on all five days of SPI’s NPE 2015 show, which will be held on March 23-27, 2015, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Presentations can take the form of papers, panel discussions or other formats. Topics for which Washington, D.C.-based association is soliciting presentations include:
- Advanced Manufacturing: equipment/machinery; process plant upgrade; multifields of the future; simulation; product life cycle evolution.
- Material Sciences: sustainable materials; polymers; soft-touch; effects through additives; advanced materials.
- Legal and Regulatory Affairs: advocacy; regulatory issues; safety; global economics update.
- Accelerated Product Development: CAD; CAE; metrology; rapid prototyping; tooling.
- Substrate Enhancement Effects (Coatings): substrate adhesion; cosmetic decorating; functional coatings; printed electronics.
NPE2015 will take place Monday through Friday, March 23-27, 2015, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. SPI is encouraging submissions from end-use markets such as appliances, automotive, building and construction, electrical and electronics, medical and packaging, including both processors and brand owners in these sectors.
Details on topics and submission guidelines are posted at www.npe.org/call-npe2015-papers.
Report Abusive Comment