“Innovations in Ammonia Refrigerant Monitoring,” a one-hour, no-cost webinar planned for August 28 at 2 p.m. ET, focuses on the technology behind Honeywell Analytics’ new high performing ammonia sensor.
Attendees will learn best practices and guidance on how to:
- Increase the assurance and reliability of safety – “know you're safe.”
- Respond more quickly to a gas release.
- Protect personnel, processes and profitability.
- Identify and address common installation challenges and calibrate gas monitoring devices.
- Obtain up-to-date guidance on regulatory codes.
- Decrease insurance and operational costs.
- Improve the safety culture of a company.
Don Olson, strategic marketing manager at Honeywell Analytics, will review the technology and take questions during the webinar. Register for the event, which is presented by Process Cooling and Honeywell Analytics, visit the registration page. If you cannot attend live, register in advance and attend the event on demand after August 28.
Report Abusive Comment