Aggreko Opens Salt Lake City Service Center
Aggreko opened a new 7,000 ft2 service center in Salt Lake City to provide temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air solutions. According to Aggreko, the company opened the service center to accommodate the growth in the region. Salt Lake City experiences refinery bottlenecks due to seasonal performance issues.
Aggreko’s full-service center will include technicians and on-site sales teams to assist remote operators and refineries. The company also will market its Aggreko Remote Monitoring (ARM) service, which transmits real-time data from equipment, allowing the service center to anticipate, diagnose and solve problems faster and with greater accuracy.
Customers also can expect to take advantage of Aggreko’s specialized service teams: Aggreko Process Services, an experienced process engineering team, and Aggreko Cooling Tower Services, a team focused on improving cooling water performance and reliability through temporary cooling tower installations. The company’s rental product lines include:
- Diesel and natural gas generators from 30 to 1,500 kW.
- Temperature-control equipment, including chillers, cooling towers, air conditioners and heaters.
- Refinery-grade heat exchangers.
- Cooling towers capable of cooling millions of gallons of water per minute.
- Oil-free air compressors, both diesel and electric.
The facility is located at 2612 S. Constitution Blvd.