An Integrated Solution
In this web exclusive sidebar, engineers from Nalco describe what features to seek in an integrated water treatment solution.
Integrated solutions that include chemistry, automation, services and equipment components need to have the following capabilities:
- Hands-on care to help maintain valued assets with additional on-site services.
- Proven chemical programs along with high-quality consumables and supportive components engineered to keep the cooling system operating at peak performance.
- Modeling and optimization tools, to help successfully navigate changing conditions, including mega changes like changing water sources.
- Continuous performance monitoring and control via automation.
- Off-site support that provides 24/7/365 monitoring of your systems to assist with troubleshooting and alarm response efforts, as well as resource management strategies.
- Visibility via dashboards to track system performance and goal achievement.
See the related feature article, "Optimizing Process Cooling Performance in Water-Scarce Environments," to learn about ways to optimize water usage as we deal with ever-increasing global water scarcity challenges.