The Industrial Refrigeration Consortium will host its 2015 Research and Technology Forum on May 6-7 in Madison, Wis. This year’s event will include technical sessions covering topics:
- Welding for piping and vessels.
- Compressor oil and oil analysis.
- Mechanical integrity.
- Views from around the industry.
- Ice cream production.
- OSHA update and review of industry accidents and incidents.
- Emergency planning and response.
In addition, attendees will tour a nearby dairy plant, and the winners of the Amazing Race — the University of Wisconsin’s sweet scientists, Maya Warren and Amy DeJong — will speak at a lunchtime presentation.
For more information or to register, visit www.irc.wisc.edu.