Get Tips on Preventing Scale, Corrosion at Water Treatment Webinar
A no-cost webinar on November 24 focuses on those of you who use water as the primary heat transfer — cooling — fluid.
“Effective Water Treatment for Cooling Towers and Evaporative Condensers” will provde practical advice about methods and products for dealing with biological contamination, corrosion and scale in industrial cooling towers.During the one-hour webinar:
- Hear about the major differences between cooling towers and evaporative condensers.
- Gain practical advice on the most up-to-date methods and products dealing with biological contamination, corrosion and scale in industrial cooling towers.
- Learn how best to evaluate if your treatment program is cost effectively protecting all the equipment in contact with the cooling water.
- Understand how some chemical and nonchemical water treatment products out there can supplement a standard water treatment program — or even how they can interfere with protecting your system.
- Learn what industrial cooling tower owners and operators must do to manage the risk Legionella colonization in their cooling towers. Get an insider’s look at soon-to-be released standards from ASHRAE and the Cooling Technology Institute.
Presented by water treatment expert and consultant Paul Puckorius, the one-hour session is hosted by Process Cooling. Puckorius has more than 50 years of experience with ways to deliver practical solutions for industrial corrosion, fouling, microbial activity and scale. The event is sponsored by Air Solution Co., AMSA Inc. and Garratt-Callahan.
Visit http://bit.ly/WaterTreatment2015 to register.