Board Inducted at Air Movement and Control Association
The Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. announced that Tim O'Hare, vice president of sales and marketing for New York Blower, Willowbrook, Ill., is the 2016-2017 AMCA president.
O'Hare has been an active member of AMCA International for 11 years, during which he has participated on the sales and marketing executive steering committee (chair), marketing committee, industrial power and process group, and the FEG marketing task force. O'Hare joined the AMCA board of directors in 2012, serving as secretary, treasurer and vice president.
Other AMCA members who will serve on its board of directors and executive committee in 2016-2017 include returning board members:
- Tom Gustafson, chief technology officer/quality manager at Hartzell Air Movement, Piqua, Ohio.
- Mats Georg Sándor, technical director at Systemair AB, Skinnskatteberg, Sweden/
- John Magill, vice president of engineering at Howden North America Inc., Columbia, S.C.
- C.K. So, head of department, GTG Industries Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Newly elected to the AMCA board of directors for a three-year term are:
- Frank R. Cuaderno, vice president of engineering for Mars Air Systems LLC, Gardena, Calif.
- Keith Glasch, president of Ruskin, a brand of Johnson Controls based in Kansas City, Mo.
- Jim Meats, director of marketing for Loren Cook Company, Springfield, Mo.
AMCA's 2016-2017 executive committee members are:
- Chairman of the Board – Tim Kilgore, president of sales and marketing at Greenheck Fan Corp., Wausau, Wis.
- President – Tim O'Hare, vice president of sales and marketing at New York Blower, Willowbrook, Ill.
- Vice President – Doug Yamashita, executive vice president of sales and marketing at Acme Engineering and Manufacturing Corp., Muskogee, Okla.
- Treasurer – David A. Johnson, director of engineering at Berner International Corp., New Castle, Pa.
- Secretary – Amit Ahuja, general manager at Maico Gulf, Dubai, United Arab Emirates