Noren, a designer and manufacturer of thermal solutions, relocated from Menlo Park, Calif., to a custom-built 27,500 ft2 facility in Taylor, Texas.
The larger production facility will provide several benefits:
- Allow for more efficient workflow.
- Accommodate upgraded testing and quality assurance departments.
- House larger production area and yield higher product capacity.
- Support improved research and development.
- Expand machine shop capabilities.
Being centrally located in Texas, says the company, will allow for more effective communication and customer service with clients, vendors and strategic partners throughout the United States.
Cheryl Webster, co-owner and CEO, said, “Noren is poised for substantial growth in the next few years, and we are excited about the opportunities Taylor has to offer. This move allows us to utilize the Taylor area’s strong talent pool and cost-effective location to continue expanding our company.”
Noren provides industrial thermal management products and services to regulate temperature. The company’s products are used in food processing, industrial automation, oil-and-gas processing and medical devices, among others.