On October 12 at 2 p.m. ET, Process Cooling and experts working daily with low temperature heat transfer fluids will present “Using Glycol Heat Transfer Fluids for Effective Process Cooling.”
A unique collaborative brings together experts from several heat transfer fluids manufacturers to provide honest insights into low temperature heat transfer fluids. Learn how they can best perform in your plant by attending the live event on October 12 at 2 p.m. ET. The webinar is presented by Process Cooling.
During the webinar, you will:
- Learn about the regulatory needs for given application and location.
- Understand why heat transfer fluid freezing point affects system operation.
- Learn about effective corrosion control when using glycol fluids.
- Get practical maintenance tips for glycol fluids.
Glycol-based heat transfer fluids, which have low freezing points, are particularly well suited for food processing applications, breweries and wineries and refrigerated warehouse as well as commercial applications such as supermarkets and ice rinks.
Are you struggling with these common problems related to using glycol-based fluids?
- Overdilution of glycols, biofilm fouling and scale formation.
- Short fluid lifetime.
- Air entrainment and foaming.
The speakers — Kevin Connor of Dow, Kevin Coscia of Dynalene Inc. and Alfonso Sira of Houghton Chemical — will offer key insights during this one-hour event. Register for this event at http://bit.ly/glycolfluidswebinar and watch it live or on demand.