2018 AHR Expo Innovation Award Winners Revealed
The AHR Expo Innovation Awards is an annual competition that honors the most inventive and original products, systems and technologies showcased at each year’s AHR Expo. Products go head-to-head in the following categories: building automation; cooling; green building; heating; indoor air quality; plumbing; refrigeration; software; tools & instruments; and ventilation.
Winners were selected by a panel of third-party ASHRAE member judges who evaluate all award entries based on innovative design, creativity, application, value and market impact.
- Building automation: Setra Systems Inc., Setra FLEX
- Cooling: Emerson, Copeland Scroll
- Green building: Danfoss, Turbocor TTH/TGH high-lift compressors
- Heating: Calefactio, The ONE (3-in-1 expansion tank, air separator and dirt separator)
- Indoor air quality: Spartan Bioscience, Spartan Legionella detection system
- Plumbing: AquaMotion Inc., AquaMotion Aqua-Flash under-sink hot water recirculation system
- Refrigeration: Chemours, Opteon XP44 refrigerant
- Software: Regal, Browning Toolbox Technician motor efficiency calculator
- Tools & instruments: Fluke Corp., Fluke T6 electrical tester
- Ventilation: Triatek, Stable Vortex II fume hood
The 2018 award winners will be recognized during the 2018 AHR Expo, which takes place January 22-24 in Chicago.