Food Chilling and Freezing Course Offered
“Introduction to Food Chilling and Freezing” is designed for those needing a better understanding of the science and technologies for food chilling and freezing. Held June 20-22 at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, it is recommended for food engineers, refrigeration engineers, engineering managers with refrigeration responsibilities and newly assigned food science staff.
Those who attend will gain a solid understanding of:
- The importance of product temperature control for quality and safety.
- Fundamental processes involved in chilling and freezing foods.
- Equipment commonly used in chilling and freezing foods.
- Techniques to enhance capacity and efficiency of chilling and freezing systems.
- Methods to predict food chilling and freezing times.
Click here to enroll.