The Process Safety Management Professional (PSMP) certificate is designed to equip PSM coordinators with the knowledge and skills required to successfully carry out their important and challenging role in ammonia-refrigerated facilities.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison and the Industrial Refrigeration Consortium (IRC) launched a certificate program designed for PSM coordinators employed in ammonia-refrigerated food and beverage processing or cold storage/distribution facilities. Individuals who earn the PSMP certificate will:
- Be more effective and proactive in managing their PSM and RMP compliance programs.
- Positively impact business, regulatory, environmental, safety and health risks.
- Recognize the special constraints, regulations, design principles and business practices that are applicable in the field of industrial refrigeration.
- More effectively lead technical teams without direct lines of authority.
- Be better equipped to manage and coordinate work on the covered process by both internal and external personnel.
Click here to learn more about the program or to enroll.