University Offers Chance to Earn PSMP Certificate
The Process Safety Management Professional (PSMP) certificate is designed to equip PSM coordinators with the knowledge and skills required to successfully carry out their important and challenging role in ammonia-refrigerated facilities.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison and the Industrial Refrigeration Consortium (IRC) launched a certificate program designed for PSM coordinators employed in ammonia-refrigerated food and beverage processing or cold storage/distribution facilities. Individuals who earn the PSMP certificate will:
- Be more effective and proactive in managing their PSM and RMP compliance programs.
- Positively impact business, regulatory, environmental, safety and health risks.
- Recognize the special constraints, regulations, design principles and business practices that are applicable in the field of industrial refrigeration.
- More effectively lead technical teams without direct lines of authority.
- Be better equipped to manage and coordinate work on the covered process by both internal and external personnel.
Click here to learn more about the program or to enroll.