Redesigned Website Provides Integrated Experience
A provider of flow, level and volume controls for industrial process industries enhanced website. Aurora, Ill.-based Magnetrol incorporated customer feedback in its redesign. Site features include:
- Improved search function. A tagging system makes it easier for users to find what they are looking for, whether it is a solution for a specific application, an explanation of how a level measurement technique works or a new transmitter.
- A rep locator function. A search tool helps users locate reps in a particular area, complete with contact information.
- A section on service and training, where users can find information about field service, training and technical support, as well as ways to request more information about these services.
- An integrated experience that avoids posting content in siloed sections.
- Content available in seven languages: English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese.
View the site at levelandflowsolutions.magnetrol.com.