The 11th annual Region 7 Ammonia Safety Day, held June 13 in Kansas City, is expected to attract more than 400 attendees and 50 exhibitors, making it the largest to date.
Hosted by the Garden City Ammonia Program, topics covered at the one-day event will include:
- Screw compressor oil separation.
- Seven ways to prevent false alarms in ammonia gas detection systems.
- Problems found in recent EPA inspections.
- Using the PSM standard for safety management in general industry.
- Site security plans (SSPs) and site vulnerability assessments (SVAs)
- Safety Considerations of line openings.
Click here to register.