Danfoss’ annual Refrigerant Week will return for the third time September 16-20. The global event will prepare contractors and installers — along with retailers, wholesalers, operators and OEM engineers — to handle the refrigerant transition’s accelerating pace through a program of webinars, podcasts and local training.
The webinars will be scheduled to allow contractors and installers to view live for subjects including:
- Handling flammable refrigerants.
- New developments in CO2 technology.
- Moving on from R-404A and R-22.
- Global refrigerant trends that impact your business.
- Digital tools to help conversion.
Sessions will cover industrial and food retail refrigeration. Content will be available in many different languages, and every live webinar and podcast will be available on-demand following the event. Refrigeration Week’s agenda is available at refrigerants.danfoss.com.