Texas Testing Lab Accredited
The Sanhua Texas Technology Center (STTC) completed a year-long evaluation process and is now accredited to ISO/IEC specifications by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). STTC opened in Houston, Texas, in late 2018.
The ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation includes the following:
- Psychrometrics – HVAC, coils and refrigeration.
- Reliability – pressure cycling, environmental simulation, temperature, temperature humidity and thermal shock.
- Corrosion – salt spray with both reach-in and walk-in chambers.
- UV weathering – sunlight, UV and gloss.
- Physical – electromechanical universal testing.
STTC has additional testing capabilities including chemical, metallurgical, electronics and gas.