In 2021, Process Cooling — with our sister publication, Process Heating — will play host to the inaugural Process Heating & Cooling Show, the only tradeshow to focus specifically on industrial applications. Planned for June 16-17, 2021, the event will bring together manufacturers of industrial equipment for process cooling and heating with engineering professionals from the process industries responsible for thermal processing at their plants.
In the coming months, we will continue to work with the events team from BNP Media — tradeshow experts — to finalize the complete show lineup, including exhibition, on-site educational program, preshow events and more. I’m looking forward to sharing those details with you leading up to the show!
But first, now is your chance to claim the stage at this inaugural event. Consider becoming a speaker to share technical insights with our exclusive audience of manufacturing engineers who buy and specify process equipment to cool, chill or freeze product, measure, monitor or control temperature or cool equipment, as well as those who use heat processing equipment, components, materials and supplies as well as engineering professionals. Our educational sessions will bring together industrial manufacturing and engineering professionals to learn, connect, share and explore all things related to the process heating and cooling industries.
Planned technical session topics include:
- Water treatment for microbiological control and equipment longevity.
- Industrial Internet of Things and how remote process control, monitoring and management are changing thermal processes.
- Identifying the root causes of system failures.
- Managing thermal processes to minimize energy costs.
- Transcritical CO2 and ammonia refrigeration.
- Best practices and application optimization.
- Improving energy efficiency via conservation and process modifications.
You can get the full details about our call for papers on our show website, www.heatingcoolingshow.com. Or, if you want to talk out your idea first, feel free to give me a call at 262-564-0074. I will be working with our educational advisory board to develop our conference program. Remember to submit your presentation proposal by July 31!