Webinar: Insulating Chilled Water Systems
When designing and installing a chilled water system, it is important to recognize the unique challenges that could make or break system performance. Understanding what materials and insulation to use in a chilled water system can help conserve energy and avoid costly issues like condensation and mold growth.
Johns Mansville will present a webinar on May 20 at 2 p.m. ET, looking at insulating chilled water systems. Planned topics include:
- Fundamentals of chilled water systems.
- Understanding and comparing open- and closed-cell insulation.
- Critical factors for a successful chilled water system.
- Installation recommendations.
- Vapor retarders and jacketing.
Register for the webinar here.