The ability of a process chiller to operate across a range of ambient conditions at variable loads make them suited for delivering efficient process cooling, says the team Parker Gas Separation and Filtration Division EMEA in a blog post. Advantages of using chillers for process cooling include:
- The ability to maintain constant and precise control of the process temperature.
- The cooling fluid can be delivered directly to the application heat source.
- Cooling is independent of the ambient conditions.
- The ability to minimize potential contamination of the process through closed-loop water circuit.
- The cooling fluid is recirculated reducing waste and cost.
- High heat exchange capacity.
- Potential to integrate into existing free cooling systems.
Process chillers such as the company’s line of production process chillers can be integrated into most applications.