Over the past 18 months, Lineage Logistics LLC completed 10 strategic acquisitions in the United States and added 24 locations across core population and food production markets. All acquisitions have either been successfully integrated or are on track to be integrated by the end of 2020.
Among the assets most recently acquired is Southern Cold Storage, which adds two facilities in Alabama and Louisiana to support customer growth in the Southeast. The announced acquisitions, which total 153 million ft3 of capacity, include:
- Southern Cold Storage, including two locations in Gadsden, Ala. and Baton Rouge, La.
- Allied Frozen Storage, including eight locations in upstate New York.
- One net leased location in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Professional Freezing Services, including two locations in Bedford Park, Ill.
- Iowa Cold Storage, including one location in Altoona, Iowa.
- Western Distribution Services, including two locations in Washington.
- One location in the Port of Seattle, Wash.
- Two locations from Ryder Logistics in Rochelle, Ill., and Milwaukee, Wis.
- Two locations from Norpac in Oregon.
- Three net leased locations from Investcorp in Chicagoland, Ill.