Evaporative cooling towers for refineries, power plants and process cooling facilities, among other locations, are the focus of a webinar series from SPX Cooling Technologies.
Each session, hosted live on the Zoom platform, will allow engineers, mechanical contractors and end users interact with subject-matter experts from SPX on topics related to evaporative cooling towers. Registration is open for the following webinars:
- Cold weather operation of cooling towers (Oct. 22).
- Crossflow vs. counterflow cooling towers (Nov. 5).
- Packaged cooling tower selection and design (Nov. 19).
- Cooling tower sound (Dec. 3).
- Cooling tower fundamentals (Dec. 10).
- Energy and water efficiency of packaged cooling towers (Dec. 17).
Webinar attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions to presenters and otherwise interact with the speakers via live Q&A and polling. On-demand episodes of previous webinars are posted online. Register at www.spxcooling.com/webinars.