In an interview with Editor Linda Becker, Erik Klingerman, the publisher of Process Heating and Process Cooling, talks about our inaugural Process Heating & Cooling Show and our brand new Innovation Award.
- How did the Process Heating & Cooling Show get started? [0:58]
- The inaugural Process Heating & Cooling Show will be held June 15-16 at the Donald E Stevens Convention Center in Rosemont IL. Can you tell me a bit about the show? Who will attend, and what will attendees have a chance to see and learn about? [2:10]
- Let's talk about the new award. How do you get the idea to develop the Process Heating & Cooling Innovation Award? [3:30]
- Why did you decide to focus the award on innovation? How does someone decide if their ideas or projects are innovative enough to submit? [5:00]
- How would someone nominate themselves or a colleague for the Process Heating & Cooling Innovation Award? [6:12]
- In addition to a scholarship in their name, is there anything else the winner of the Process Heating & Cooling Innovation Award will receive? [7:13]
- Is there anything else you want to tell our audience about the Process Heating & Cooling Show, or our new innovation award? [8:05]
Listen to the Podcast:
Listen to other episodes in this podcast series on Process Cooling's podcasts page.
To learn more about Process Heating & Cooling Innovation Award or to nominate yourself or a colleague, visit this page. We’ll be accepting nominations until April 15!
Learn more about the Process Heating & Cooling Show and register here.
Report Abusive Comment