In 1961, Vortec became the first company to develop technology for converting the vortex tube phenomenon into practical, effective industrial cooling solutions. Since then, Vortec has continued to refine and expand vortex tube applications, as well as develop air amplification products for more efficient use of compressed air in cleaning and conveying applications.
Vortec’s line of innovative compressed air products include:
• Vortex Tubes, Cold Air Guns, and Vortex Enclosure Coolers for spot and enclosure cooling
• Vortec Cooling Vests for worker comfort and safety in extreme temperatures
• Energy Saving Nozzles and Jets to blow off and clean
• Air Amplifiers and Air Knives for air conveying, surface cooling, and blowing off wide areas
• Dual-Force Vac Drum Pump for liquid material handling
All Vortec products are designed to improve facility maintenance and productivity, increase equipment efficiency, and improve manufacturing methods and costs for cooling, cleaning and conveying.
Report Abusive Comment