Held Wednesday, May 24 at the Process Heating & Cooling Show in Rosemont, Ill., the 2023 ASTI Safety Day — hosted by the Ammonia Safety & Training Institute (ASTI) in partnership with the Global Cold Chain Association, IIAR and RETA — will reveal how to put more action in your emergency action plan and how to prevent, mitigate and prepare to stop emergency events when they are small.
Those who respond to, regulate or work with ammonia, including all emergency managers, should attend this one-day event. Topics and exercises will include:
- Physiological effects of ammonia on the body.
- Chemical and physical properties of ammonia.
- The future of green and blue ammonia.
- Integrating industrial response with public safety command.
- Value of prevention, protection and preparedness.
- Understand hazards, mitigate risks and prepare for threats.
- Evacuation, decontamination, and medical care.
- Lessons learned from accidents and emergency events.
- Value and use of chemical protective clothing and equipment.
Registration includes classroom instruction, materials and handouts, continental breakfast, networking breaks, lunch, a full conference registration to the Process Heating & Cooling Show and a certificate of completion. Click here to register.
Report Abusive Comment