What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand Until October 24, 2019
Emergency Preparedness and Ammonia Refrigeration Safety
If your facility uses ammonia refrigeration system, are you properly prepared for any hazards you may encounter, from fire to flood to ammonia release? Emergency prefire prevention plan, evacuation plan, emergency action plan, emergency response plan — this webinar will explore which regulations require these various plans, and what should be included in each plan.
During the one-hour webinar, you will learn the answers to these questions and more:
- What are the differences among these plans?
- Which one — or ones — do I need?
- Does the number of employees I have affect the plans I need?
- Do the plans have to be written?
- What if I have more than one location, do I have to count all of my employees even if there are only a couple at each location?
Learn how the decisions you make about how you will respond to emergencies at your facility will affect the plans you need to develop, and how those plans should interact with each other.
Also, we will also take a brief look at who — besides your actual employees — federal regulations require you to share your plans with. Don’t miss this opportunity to bring some clarity to what your actual requirements are.