What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand Until October 30, 2020
Extend Your Cooling Tower Operating Life with Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
During this one-hour webinar, we will look at the most common components, problems, failures and misconceptions related to cooling tower maintenance and performance. Key takeaways include:
- How a performance test is done, what is needed, and how it is evaluated.
- Mechanical failures due to vibration problems: causes, how to detect, and remedies.
- Common fan issues relating to the fan blades and hardware, including impending failures, and optimal setups for performance.
- Recognizing water distribution problems from the ground and how to fix them
- Understanding common structural problems, where they are most often found
Learn how to spot fan component imbalances that can lead to failure, and how effective cooling tower inspections and maintenance can extend the operating life of your tower.